2026年8月11日火曜日

eidetic memory 映像記憶

eidetic memory 見たものを、まるで目の前にあるかのように鮮明に思い出せる能力。6;38 He also has a very unusual skill called eidetic memory, which means he can look at his lines in the script and remember them as they appear on the page. How cool is that? 彼はまた「映像記憶」と呼ばれるとても珍しい能力を持っていて、台本のセリフを一度見ただけで、そのページに書かれている通りに覚えられるんです。すごいですよね?

James Spader's Biggest SECRETS Revealed..

2;12 She had an eidetic memory - the ability to recall an image from memory with high precision - and she passed this on to her son. テスラの母親は映像記憶――非常に高い精度でイメージを思い出す能力――を持っており、その能力は母親から息子へと受け継がれた。

The Tragic Story of Nikola Tesla

3;25 you have (an) eidetic memory? not quite, but I can prett much remember what I see. 映像記憶を持ってるの? そこまでじゃないけど、見たものはだいたい覚えられるよ。

The Most Important Scenes to Unlock The Da Vinci Code! (Tom Hanks, Ian McKellen)

3;10 You know, I'd always suspected as much. You are an eidetiker. Um, I'm not psychic, Doctor. No, no, no, no. This is different — more akin to artistic imagination. やっぱりそうだと思ってたよ。君はエイドティカー(映像記憶の持ち主)だ。 えっと、私は超能力者じゃありませんよ、先生。 いやいや、違う違う。これは別物だ――どちらかというと芸術的な想像力に近い。

Red Dragon | Hannibal Lecter Reveals His Appetite (Anthony Hopkins)