2026年8月19日水曜日

glove compartment ダッシュボードの小物入れ

glove compartment ダッシュボードの小物入れ、グローブボックス。昔の車は、すべてオープンカーだったので、ゴーグルや運転用の手袋などが必需品だった。0;38 A handgun in the glove compartment. Look at the owner's manual. That's gun oil, isn't it? Sure is. 犯人の目当ては、グローブボックスの拳銃です。車の取扱説明書を見てください。銃油ですね。まさに、その通り。

Monk's Theory on the Barefoot Sniper | Monk

2;07 You don't know me, but I've known a few women like you. I don't think you've ever known a woman like me. You know, it's true what they say about little boys: born with no natural inclination to share. I didn't steal your drive. I borrowed it. You'll find it in the glove compartment of your car. Mr. Wayne. 君は私のことを知らないだろうが、私は君のような女性を何人か知っている。 でも、あなたは私みたいな女を見たことがないはずよ。 ねえ、よく言うでしょう? 小さな男の子って、生まれつき“分け合う”ってことを知らないって。 あなたのドライブを盗んだんじゃないわ。借りただけ。 あなたの車のグローブボックスに入れておいたから。 ウェインさん。

Batman v Superman - Diana Prince & Bruce Wayne [Extended cut]

4;07 I'm not one to gloat, but hello, glove box. 自慢じゃないけど…はい、グローブボックスがあるよ。注;ハイパーカーに、グローブボックスは珍しい。

Porsche 918 Leaves Richard Hammond STUNNED! | Top Gear Classic

3;21 As eating in the car grew in popularity, automakers also took notice. By the 1960s, glove box doors opened flat to support drinks.車で食べる文化が広まると、自動車メーカーも対応し始めた。1960年代には、グローブボックスのフタが飲み物を置けるように水平に開くようになった。

The Rise Of The Drive-Thru