if you so much as ~ ほんの少しでも〜するなら、 少しでも〜したら、〜なんてしようものなら。3;55 If you so much as look at Bonte's pimento loaf again, you're going to end up with your teeth sticking out the back of your head and sipping your dinner through a bendy straw.もう一回でもボンテのピメントローフを見ようものなら、顔面ボコボコにされて、ストローで飯食う羽目になるぞ。
Reddington Takes Control in Prison | The Blacklist 4K Scene
1;13 If you come after me, if you so much as lay a finger on me,,,, you talk too much. 私を狙ったり、少しでも危害を加えようものなら、、、口数が多すぎる。
Reddington Executes Diane Fowler | The Blacklist 4K Scene
0;17 Michael, my scanner tells me if you so much as touch that fence, it's going to activate an alarm inside.マイケル、スキャナーによると、そのフェンスに少しでも触れたら、中の警報装置が作動する。
The Barbarian Brothers vs Electric Fence | Knight Rider
1;30 if you ever touch her again, if you so much as look at her sideways, I will find you. and I will do to you myself what I probably should have let Karl Hoffman do to you in that garage.
もしあんたがもう一度でも彼女に手を出したら、いや、横目で見るだけでもな、私はは必ずあんたを見つけ出す。
そして、あのガレージでカール・ホフマンにあんたにやらせておくべきだったことを、今度はわたし自身の手でやる。
Red Eliminates the Guy Who Tried to Have Him Killed | The Blacklist Season 1 Episode 11