K-Hole ケタミンによる強い離脱状態、ケタミンによる現実感の喪失、強いケタミン酔い。8;20 Troy. Troy, where are you? Oh, Jordan. I'm here. I'm on the scene in Lindsey Graham's heaven. Oh. Oh, I'm—I'm—I'm sorry. I didn't, I didn't even know you died. Wow, what a great friend. No, no, no, I'm not dead. I'm in a K-hole right now on Earth, but my friend's doing CPR. So I have a few minutes to talk.
「トロイ。トロイ、どこにいるんだ?」
「おお、ジョーダン。ここにいるよ。リンジー・グラハムの天国の現場にいるんだ。」
「えっ……えっ……ごめん。君が死んだなんて全然知らなかったよ。なんて素晴らしい友達なんだ、俺は。」
「いや、いや、違う、死んでないよ。今、地球上でKホール状態になっているんだ。でも友達がCPR(心肺蘇生)をしてくれているから、話す時間が少しあるんだ。」
Lindsey Graham Gets Eulogized, the DNC Gets Scammed & the War in Iran Gets Reheated | The Daily Show
1;02 I went to university and I was known as kind of like the party girl. That's when I was first given ketamine, or had taken ketamine. I didn't really enjoy it the first time I did it. I ended up, um, K-holing, which is where you basically pass out.私は大学へ進学して、その頃はどちらかというと「パーティー好きな女の子」として知られていました。その時に初めてケタミンを与えられた、というか、ケタミンを摂取しました。初めてやった時は、あまり楽しいとは感じませんでした。結局、Kホール状態になってしまいました。これは基本的には意識を失うような状態です。
I Was Jailed in Japan for Ketamine | It Happened To Me
29;25 According to a Wall Street Journal report from January, Elon has been known to dabble in such substances as cocaine, mushrooms, LSD, ecstasy, and ketamine. But last I checked, most people who go into a K-hole don't come out the other side a megalomaniac baby. And to prove he's cool and tough, he smoked weed on The Joe Rogan Podcast. 1月のウォール・ストリート・ジャーナルの報道によると、イーロンはコカイン、マッシュルーム、LSD、エクスタシー、ケタミンなどの薬物に手を出したことがあるとされています。しかし、私の知る限り、Kホールに入った人のほとんどが、そこから出てきた後に(イーロンのような)「誇大妄想的な子ども」のようになるわけではありません。そして、自分がクールでタフだと示すために、彼は『ジョー・ローガン・ポッドキャスト』でマリファナを吸いました。
Elon Musk: Everything You Didn't Know About His Sh*tty Past