2026年9月14日月曜日

call it a night 今夜はもう終わりにする

call it a night 今夜はここまで、夜の活動を終える。14;45 It's actually really cozy, and it fits in well with the town's vibe. It's perfect for what we need for our weekend break here. We've got our food now, so we're going to call it a night. We've got one day left tomorrow, and I'm still positive we're going to be seeing Julie Andrews at some point.実際、ここは本当に居心地がよくて、町の雰囲気にもよく合っています。ここで過ごす週末の休暇には、まさにぴったりです。食事も用意できたので、今日はもうこれで終わりにします。明日があと1日残っていますし、いつかジュリー・アンドリュースに会えると、私はまだ確信しています。

We Went To The World's Most EXPENSIVE Town - and now we’re broke

25;09 Thankfully, we both have room for some dessert. Mom goes for two scoops of ice cream, chocolate and vanilla. I have the Elba hazelnut cake with praline vanilla ice cream and a caramel sauce. With that, I think it's time to call it a night. See you all in the morning. 幸い、私たち二人ともデザートを食べる余裕があります。母はチョコレートとバニラのアイスクリームを2スクープ。私はエルバ・ヘーゼルナッツケーキに、プラリネ・バニラアイスクリームとキャラメルソースを添えたものにします。それでは、そろそろ今日はこの辺で終わりにしようと思います。それでは皆さん、また朝に。

USA to Japan by Luxury Cruise Ship | Silversea Royal Suite

0;01 It's almost 1:00. I don't think they're coming. Should we just call it a night? Whatever, let's just go.もう1時近くだよ。あの人たちは来ないと思う。もう今夜は切り上げない? まあ、どうでもいいわ。もう行きましょう。

New Orleans Vacation - SNL

0;48 Now look, wait a minute. Let me tell you something. You look very tired to me, and I think you had a terrible experience in there, and I think I ought to drive you home. Let's call it a night. ちょっと待って。いいか、言わせてもらうけど、君は、すごく疲れているように見える。それに、あそこでひどい目に遭ったんじゃないかと思うんた。だから、私が家まで車で送っていったほうがいいと思うんだ。今日はもうこの辺で終わりにしよう。

Columbo's First Appearance in Season 1 | Columbo

参考リンク
https://bridge-english.blogspot.com/2013/11/blog-post_9393.html   お仕舞いにするを英語でなんと言うか? call it a day 今日はここまで