2026年9月10日木曜日

free as a bird 鳥のように自由な

free as a bird 鳥のように自由な、何にも縛られていない。1;45 I'm Joanna Coles of The Daily Beast, and you're Michael Wolff. What am I "of"? I'm of nothing, connected to no one. No institution. Free as a bird. You're Michael Wolff — free as a bird. Free as a bird that flaps its wings around the Hamptons, where you live. Lucky you. 私は『デイリー・ビースト』のジョアンナ・コールズです。そしてあなたはマイケル・ウルフ。ところで、自分は『何の』マイケル・ウルフなんでしょう? 自分は何にも属していない。誰ともつながっていない。どんな組織にも所属していない。まるで鳥のように自由ですね。 あなたはマイケル・ウルフ。鳥のように自由。ハンプトンズの空を羽ばたいている鳥みたいに自由。あなたの住んでいるあのハンプトンズでね。うらやましいわ。

Melania Is Going After Me For Daring to Sue Her | Inside Trump's Head

0;25 Wait. My evacuation code is 310275. Evacuation code? Yes, evacuation code. Meaning, you give me a number, and you walk out of here free as a bird. I don't think so. You're here now, and you belong to me. Your intake is finished. 待て。俺の避難コードは 310275 です。避難コード?そうだ。避難コードだ。つまり、その番号で、お前はここから鳥のように自由に出て行ける、ということか。 違うな。お前はここに入所した。お前は私の管理下だ。入所手続きは終わりだ。

Escape Plan Movie CLIP - Evacuation Code (2013) - Sylvester Stallone Movie HD

0;36 We've got a tip that Gondorff is gonna run a con on the South Side here. All you've got to do is tell us when he's gonna play his chump. We come in at the sting, make the pinch, and you walk out free as a bird. ゴンドーフがここサウス・サイドで詐欺を仕掛けるという情報をつかんだ。 お前は、奴がカモ役を演じる時を教えてくれれば、それでいい。 俺たちはおとり捜査の現場に乗り込nで、奴を逮捕する。そしてお前は無罪釈放だ。

The Sting (6/10) Movie CLIP - It's Over, Hooker (1973) HD

0;01 Britney Spears is feeling free as a bird. She just shared this video showing a flock of pigeons being released and spreading their wings and flying away. ブリトニー・スピアーズは、まるで鳥のように自由な気分を感じている。彼女はつい先ほど、ハトの群れが放たれ、翼を広げて飛び去っていく様子を映した動画をシェアした。

Why Is Britney Spears Instagramming Pigeons?