2026年7月26日日曜日

in the next five minutes 今から5分以内に

in the next five minutes この先5分間で、今この瞬間から数えて次の5分間、これから5分の間に。3;40 I'm told you have a special offer for our shoppers. — That's right. If you order in the next five minutes, I will upgrade your pillow to the deluxe version for free. 「視聴者の皆さんに特別なご案内があると聞いていますが。」 「そのとおりです。これから5分以内にご注文いただければ、枕をデラックス版に無料でアップグレードいたします。」

Shop TV: Pillow - SNL

0;22 She looks like she's just sleeping, and she's gonna wake up in the next minute, and you just want to ask her a question. And, I mean, it's just a feeling that she's really gonna come back and answer your question. 彼女は、まるでただ眠っているだけのように見えます。今にも目を覚ましそうで、思わず何か一つ質問したくなってしまうんです。 つまり、本当に戻ってきて、その質問に答えてくれるんじゃないかという気がしてしまうんです。

Mummified Child Sacrifice | National Geographic

0;22 That is not your father. That is a machine that was sent here to kill you. Let me go! You come with me or you're dead in the next 30 seconds. Come on. あれはあなたのお父さんじゃない。あれはあなたを殺すために送り込まれた機械よ。離して!私について来なさい。さもないと、30秒以内にあなたは死ぬ。急いで!

Grace saves dani | epic battle from Terminator Dark Fate

0;01 George Santos right now is in federal custody in the Long Island courthouse. He will stand before a judge in the next hour.ジョージ・サントス氏は現在、ロングアイランドの裁判所で連邦当局に身柄を拘束されています。 同氏は今後1時間以内に裁判官の前に出廷する予定です。

GOP lawmakers call for Santos' resignation on Capitol Hill