2008年11月30日日曜日



I am 27 years of age and am a fully qualified EFL teacher, with a CELTA qualification. I recently was teaching 20 French students in the UK, also taking the role of activity leader and organiser. I previously was working teaching online via a webcam to many students from around the world, so have many years experience teaching students online (of all ages and levels). I have taught in Europe to schools, colleges and businesses (business English). I am friendly, kind and love meeting new people from around the world. I have 13 years of theatre training, therefore am a confident person and feel that my performing background influences my teaching and classroom presentation. This makes my lessons fun, proffessional, interactive and very enjoyable for students!

ダニエラの英語にはロンドンの強いアクセントはありません。いわゆる、優雅な英語を話します。彼女はフレンドリーでな先生でいつもたのしい授業を心がけています。ダニエラ先生から新しいビデオがすぐに届く予定です。ご期待ください。