2019年5月27日月曜日

be there for someone 抽象的な there


具体的な場所を意味しない抽象的な there の用法がある。I will be there for you. などはその一例に過ぎない。0;29 where there is love, I'll be there (for you). 0:53 just call me name and I'll be there (for you).

Mariah Carey - I'll Be There (Official Music Video)

3:55 I'm lucky to have amazing people who are there for me, especially the man about to marry (me). he's been my rock.

Telling Japanese Stories & Legends through Cats??? // GA Ep.18

8;48 if you need me, I'll be there (for you).

Captain America Civil War - FINAL FIGHT Scene [HD]

1:50 my children know that I'm there for them.

Cher Explains What "Nice" Really Means | Where Are They Now | Oprah Winfrey Network

7:55 she was just there for me.

'A Wrinkle in Time' cast, director reflect on the evolving Hollywood industry

1:41 he was really there for me when my father passed away.

Nurse 3-D (2/10) Movie CLIP - Sexual Obsession (2012) HD

1:04 When I look into your eyes, your love is there for me. この場合、there は your eyes と具体的な場所になっている。

The Beatles- 12- It's All Too Much (2009 Mono Remaster)

練習問題解答
a-7970 there for them
b-3229 there for you
b-3712 being there for me