2008年12月4日木曜日

Millie Teaches English

Hello ~ I am from Kansas of the States originally. The US Navy took me to Florida, and my husband has taken me to Connecticut and now Japan.
I am a college graduate of a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. Although I enjoyed my studies thoroughly, I have still enjoyed just as much learning foreign language. Japan offers me much opportunity to learn their language and others (Tagolog and Spanish).
I know I will enjoy very much teaching the English language to people, as much as I love learning other languages. I also enjoy baking! I understand that in Japan not a lot of residents can have their own oven. With me, you have the opportunity to learn to bake fresh sweets and enjoy them while they are still warm out of the oven ~ Yum 
Please contact me through www.MillieTeach.blogspot.com or
www.bridge-english.com under blogger began towards the bottom of their page. Thank you ~

I hope to meet you soon Millie